Employment at Professional Engine Systems
Professional Engine Systems is always looking for qualified engine and generator technicians. We need people who are skilled and willing to learn new skills, who are responsible, can work independently, and who take pride in doing quality work. We require a pre-employment drug screening and random drug tests, as well as a pre-employment background check and driving record check. The company has a zero tolerance for drug use.
We offer a supportive work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes:
- six paid holidays a year
- paid vacation (one week after a year; two weeks after two years; three weeks after ten years, and four weeks after 20 years)
- health insurance [a health savings account plus major medical; eligible the first of the following month after 30 days of employment; pre-tax withholding
- Life insurance ($30,000)
- Short-term disability insurance (effective the first day of injury or the eighth day of sickness)
- AFLAC supplemental insurance available if desired (pre-tax)
- Retirement: 401K (program begins after 1 year; employees may set aside up to 15% of their salary (pre-tax) in the plan, with the company matching each 1% of employee contribution with a .25% company contribution, up to a maximum of 1% contribution from the company; employee contributions are fully vested immediately, and company contributions are fully vested after five years)
Our work hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, with lunch from 12:00 to 12:30 and a break.
At the moment, we do not have any advertised positions, but we are willing to talk with well qualified individuals with the technical skills that we need.